PCM Thermal regulation through phase change materials.
Backbone HR Mattress with different ergonomic zones.
• Temperature control: The treatment of the viscoelastic material converting it into a phase change material makes it possible to exponentially improve the thermal capacities of said material. The thermally modified micro-encapsulated PCM material of natural origin has the ability to absorb, without heating up, the heat given off by bodies and to release it when necessary. This allows perfect control of thermal variations, thus always achieving an optimal temperature for sleeping.
• Much more natural: By incorporating PCM of plant origin into a premium “plant based” foam, the percentage of natural components in the product increases.
• Air circulation: Four times more breathable than a conventional viscoelastic polyurethane. The foams have channels designed for heat dissipation.
• Ergonomic: Innovative construction with materials of different resilience and ergonomic capacities, specially designed to achieve perfect alignment of the spine as well as unparalleled support.
- H.R. Core
- Viscoelastic Profiled Technique Foam 5 Zones
- Thermal Comfort
- Phase Change Viscoelastic (PCM)
- 28 cm
- Inner Cover
Outer Cover with zip